help please

Home Forums Natural Earth Map Data Raster Natural Earth 1 help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

silamon
    Participant

can i get an indonesia data on natural earth map data tab, iam asking because theres no link that inform wich part of country that you want to download..

thanks alot guys

Silamon

Indonesia

Nathaniel
    Keymaster

@Silamon: We have no plans to offer country specific downloads in Natural Earth (versus the whole-world download we now offer). The entire Natural Earth vector dataset is fairly small and manageable and you can clip it to a specific country post download if that is your use case. You can clip out a rectangle bounding box, including multiple select themes at once, at WeoGeo and other sites.

On another note: Do you have river, road or railroad map data for Indonesia and/or neighboring countries to contribute to Natural Earth?

rhildebrand
    Participant

@silamon –Though this topic is a few months old now, I wanted to let you know that I have uploaded the Natural Earth shapefiles into WeoGeo Library and we are in business! If you are looking only for select areas on the globe rather than the full Natural Earth datasets, head over to WeoGeo and clip out your study area. You can also customize your download by selecting some or all of the vector layers that Natural Earth offers. Check this out for more information and links to all the Natural Earth data.

Nathaniel
    Keymaster

Thanks, Robert!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.